Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Craig's Appliance Repair

My name is Craig Barnes and I have been in appliance repair business for over 10 years.  I offer fast, friendly and professional service.  I am honest about the cost of repairs and do the job right the first time.  I service most major appliances. Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, Frigidaire, GE, Amana, Roper, Speed Queen, Estate, Crosley and more.  I have sold new and used appliances in a store setting and worked on appliances in a shop and home setting.  My varied experience gives me an advantage in diagnosing and carrying out repairs.  I look forward to working with you.


*Servicing Salem and surrounding areas

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the information regarding the service provided by you. I am the owner of home appliance shop and lots of appliance usually got damaged or gives problem after moving services. Since last 2 years i am in contact with Appliance Repair Los Angeles company and they guys also providing repair service in good budget. You can also give your proposal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am looking for a technician who offers home service..cause i don't have a guy at home cause i live with my own..

    Appliance Service Cincinnati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!!
    appliance repair

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.
    http://oregonappliancerepair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this article will fully complement you article. PLease continue publishing helpful topics like this. Regards, from
    Oven repair in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..
    dryer repair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! Lg, Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, Miele washer repair in LA JOLLA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Stove, Oven, Range, BBQ Repair in Hope Ranch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Refrigerator service in dubai
    https://www.hometech.ae/service/refrigerator-service/
    UAEs Authorized Major brand Refrigerator Service in Dubai, On-Demand experienced professionals for refrigerator service in Dubai.
    1634279409393-9

    ReplyDelete